Start Times: 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
Tickets: £14.50 Concessions: £12.00 Children: £12.00
"slick, smart and big-hearted ... the purrr-fect performance from beginning to end!" - NE Lifestyle Magazine
"absolutely superb" - NETheatre
"loads of laughs" - Break A Leg
Join local lad Dick Whittington and his magical cat on an action-packed, fun-filled adventure at the People’s Theatre this Christmas!
When Dick arrives in London he’s hoping to find fame, fortune and the streets paved with gold.
The last thing he expects is to end up on a toe-tapping, bell-ringing, swashbuckling adventure that takes him from Heatonia to the shores of Morocco!
The People’s Panto has become something of a local legend in recent years, with last year’s Cinderella selling out and audience comments including “a wonderful show” and “massively fun and pleasingly extravagant”.
This year’s DICK WHITTINGTON promises to be just as much fun, so don’t delay if you want to book your seat for the hottest ticket in Heaton!
- INFORMATION -
- For BOX OFFICE opening times for sales and ticket collection, click here and scroll down the page
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance, subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the stage on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- Please double check if you are booking an afternoon or an evening performance.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+, students & unwaged.
- A CHILD is a customer aged under 18.
- Babes in arms and children under 2 years old who can sit on your knee do not require a ticket.
- To select the concession or child price, go to the drop down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- SAVE £4 WHEN BOOKING A 'FAMILY TICKET'. A Family Ticket covers a party of 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children. This discount will be automatically applied when you book.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or during the hour before the performance starts.
- RUNNING TIME approx 2hrs & 25mins (including an interval)
- The show contains flashing lights, strobe lights, haze, smoke and pyrotechnics.
- PARKING Customers are reminded that parking around the theatre is very limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.