Start Time: 7.30pm
Following four sold out performances at the Castle Keep as part of The Late Shows, we invite you to an evening in the company of the Macbeths, Titania, Bottom, Katherine, Petruchio and many others as they run the gamut of human love with disguises, cross-dressing, transformations, shipwrecks and murders.
So sit back and enjoy a drink or two while our love struck players explore the funny, beautiful, passionate (and sometimes not so nice) aspects of love.
An informal, fun and entertaining way to round off the weekend!
This is a fundraising event for the People’s Theatre redevelopment, presented 'cabaret style' in our award-winning new Foyer.
- Tickets are free, and audiences will be asked to ‘Pay What They Feel’ on the night.
- All donations will go towards our ongoing redevelopment, including our new Studio Theatre.
- Capacity is limited, so booking is required.
- You can book your slot online, or come along to the theatre from 6.30pm on Sunday to pick up a ticket on the door in person (subject to availability).
- The Foyer is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Running time: approx. 2 hours