Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
Tweed-clad action hero and all-round spiffing chap Richard Hannay gets caught up in a conspiracy of international espionage. But foreign spies are no match for our unflappable adventurer.
Both Buchan’s 1915 novel and Hitchcock’s legendary film are magnificently parodied in this gag-laden ripping yarn. This hilarious and irreverently playful tribute to a whole genre of British thriller fiction took the West End by storm when it first appeared twenty years ago. It’s as fresh as ever today, with a few surprises in store!
Adapted by Patrick Barlow from an original concept by Simon Corble and Nobby Dimon
by arrangement with Edward Snape for Fiery Angel Ltd
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the stage on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- SEASON PASS book for The Wind in the Willows, When We Are Married, The 39 Steps, Cooking with Elvis & Heaton! and receive the 5 shows for the price of 4. Please contact the Box Office as this cannot be done online.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please leave yourself as much time as you are able to arrive and park (and buy or collect your tickets, if applicable).
“By God – this is all pure Rider Haggard and Conan Doyle!”